Thursday, May 13, 2010

RIIIIIIING...RIIIIIIIIING...RIIIIIIIIING... Hello? Is that you Worm?

Today, in lieu of a typical blog post, I would like to share with you a little playlist I created that does a pretty good job at describing the last week or so here in Musanze.  If I knew how (and had fast enough internet), I would link the songs to actual music, but alas I neither know how nor have fast enough internet.  Listening to the songs is unnecessary, however, as I chose them based solely on their titles.  Not only will this give you a picture of my week, but it will also give you a glimpse into my iTunes library, and thus my mind.  Yikes!  Enjoy!

1.  Nasty Girl - Destiny's Child
2.  Should've Known Better - Nickel Creek
3.  Karma - Alicia Keys
4.  Can't Touch This - Vanilla Ice
5.  Dark Circles - Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
6.  Cover Me - Jo Dee Messina
7.  The Sharing Song - Jack Johnson
8.  I'm Not Alone (Calvin Harris cover) - Mumford & Sons
9.  Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
10. And It Spread - The Avett Brothers
11. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
12. Help! - The Beatles
13. We're All In This Together - Old Crow Medicine Show
14. Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes - Beck
15. You'll Get Through This - Martina McBride
16. Don't Want You Back - Backstreet Boys

Disclaimer:  Don't you worry; no one's dying of any terrible illness.  Those dark circles that cover me are just a little (or a lot, actually) friendly tinea corporis.  That's right; there's a fungus among us.  We're being treated and improving slowly by slowly (that's Rwandan for slowly but surely).

No comments:

Post a Comment