Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday

5:40- Wake up to the sound of birds screeching outside my window.

5:50- Try my hardest to go back to sleep.

6:00- Fail miserably.

6:10- Get up to prepare for the day.

6:40- Eat some breakfast.

7:00- Walk to school with Kerry.

7:05- Catch up with the world’s goings-on on the Internet and prepare for my day’s classes.

8:00- Comparative Governments class. 

9:05- Teach nine 10th graders PE.

10:00- Break time!  Watch all the kids play basketball and soccer and four square and jump rope.

10:20- Teach 5th grade PE.

11:00- Clean up the messes the kids make.

11:15- Lunch time!

2:00- Teach 9th grade PE.

3:00- Bell rings and the kids disappear.  Now I spend the whole afternoon writing lesson plans for Mondays classes which I will give to a substitute, since I have to go to Ruhengeri.

6:00- Go home and shower.  Check kigalilife for the evening’s options.

7:30-  Meet friends at a restaurant to eat dinner.

10:00-  Go to Mama Africa for some karaoke.

12:00-  Venture back home to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment