Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pardon the Interruption AKA Gorilla Trekking

Pardon the brief interruption, but I feel obligated to share with you today's adventure.  Griffin's father and his best friend are in town this week, and they and Griffin were planning to go gorilla trekking today.  Unfortunately, Griffin's father is a bit sick and didn't really feel up to hiking up the mountains, so he graciously donated his gorilla permit to Kat, who, since she'll be trekking them with her parents in a few weeks, graciously donated her gorilla permit to me.  What a blessing!  I never would have gone had I not gotten a permit for free ninety-nine.  Here are a few photos from the experience:

The biggest gorilla in the whole...wide...world.

Tell me how you really feel, gorilla girl.


Don't worry.  We were quite safe.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment