During our three-week vacation from teaching at Sonrise, Anna and I decided to take a little holiday…to Dubai! Dubai is an incredibly fascinating place, and I would highly recommend a visit there to anyone. The best description I can give you is that Dubai = (Disney World + Los Angeles + Las Vegas + Manhattan)^infinity and beyond. It is different than any other place in the entire world.
Back in April, I authored a series of blog posts on the differences between Rwanda and the US. In that same vein, I want to share with you the top ten similarities between Dubai and Rwanda from the eyes of an American.
While I have been relatively silent as of late here in the blogosphere, you can rest assured that you will have a fresh new blog post to read every day for the next ten days if you so desire!
Keep your eyes peeled for number ten!

No comments:
Post a Comment